- Where cancellation occurs:On arrival or during the stay - the full payment due for the entire booking may be retained.
- 0 - 3 days before arrival, no show - the full deposit paid may be retained.
- 4- 14 days before arrival - 75% (seventy five percent) of deposit, or 25% (twenty five percent) of full quote value may be retained (whichever is the greater)
- 15 days or more before arrival - 50% (fifty percent) of deposit, or 25% (twenty five percent) of full quote value may be retained (whichever is the greater).
FOR ALL LONGSTAY BOOKINGS, WHERE A CANCELLATION OCCURS WITHIN 24 (TWENTY FOUR) HOURS OF ARRIVAL, WE WILL RETAIN THE FULL AMOUNT QUOTED FOR THE FIRST FOUR WEEKS, 25% (TWENTY FIVE PERCENT) OF THE AMOUNT QUOTED FOR THE FOLLOWING FOUR WEEKS AND THE BALANCE OF THE AMOUNT QUOTED FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE BOOKING MUST BE REFUNDED.Please note that in terms of the CPA we are required to ensure that the cancellation policy is reasonable.
- PAY THE CLIENT THE FULL AMOUNT PAID.
- SEKUSILE WILL THEN REFUND THE RELEVANT AMOUNT (IF ANY) TO THE CUSTOMER WITHIN 3 (THREE) WORKING DAYS AND HAVING CLEARED IN OUR BANK ACCOUNT.
- IN THE EVENT OF CUSTOMERS CANCELLING BECAUSE OF SICKNESS OR DEATH IN THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY, A POLICY OF FULL REFUND SHOULD BE APPROPRIATE AND REFUND ANY PAYMENTS MADE IN FULL.
Please note there will be No Refund on the day of the booking, if the room has been paid for. Regardless if it has/has not been occupied there will be no monies returned.